A couple days ago, we embarked on a journey to cook ourselves a meal. Nothing too fancy, potatoes and chicken. I realize now that we used basically the exact same ingredients in both, but it tasted pretty good so I thought I’d give you the simple, tasty recipe to use if your ever on the road.
Potatoes (Kyle’s Dad’s recipe):
1. Chop up 5-6 potatoes place in pan
2. Add olive oil until potatoes are well soaked and add salt, pepper, herb mix, and 2 cloves of chopped garlic
3. At 375 degrees fahrenheit, roast for 30 minutes or until insides are soft.
Next time, I would like to poke some holes in the potatoes so that they soak up more of the flavor.
1. Wash 3 breasts of chicken in cold water and dry thorougly and cut into smaller pieces about 1/2 an inch thick
2. In a seperate bowl, mix olive oil, salt, pepper, and herb mix
3. In a pan, place oil and 2 cloves of chopped garlic
4. Once the oil is sizzling, dip chicken in seasonings then place on pan
We additonally cut up some carrot and Pink Lady apple. Everything tasted pretty good. But we weren’t good at timing everything so that it was all warm at the same time. Kyle even said, “It tastes like home.” (Yes, that good.)